1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Coconut Macaroons!

Coconut Macaroons!

     I was looking for a fun cookie to make a little while ago and I discovered this recipe for coconut macaroons, which I had never tried before. It seemed pretty easy compared to some other cookies I have made and it only requires a few ingredients. They turned out really good, they were very coconuty and delicious.  The website gives you a few variations on the plain macaroon under the recipe and I chose the chocolate-dipped ones because chocolate is amazing, haha!  My only problem with this recipe is that it says to line the cookie sheets with parchment paper, which usually stops cookies from sticking, but in this case my cookies were a little hard to get off the paper.  To prevent this problem, I would suggest spraying the paper with a baking/cooking spray, or maybe just buttering the pan without the paper.  So, here's a few pictures of my baking fun!


Mmm, melted chocolate!
Tada! Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons


They're not perfectly circular cookies, but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be.  They taste excellent and have great coconut flavor.  Try making these yourself and tell me how it turns out.  Happy baking!
                                 
                                                                                                                  Xoxo Gabriella   :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,