1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Summer Accessories Haul!

Summer Accessories Haul!

     So far this summer I saved up for and bought way too many new accessories.  Most of them are from Forever 21, which has some of the most adorable and cheap costume jewelry and hair accessories in my opinion.  I also got a few things from some other places, as listed below.  I think I have a slight addiction...haha!  :) Enjoy!


Forever 21 stuff: a hat, necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, headbands, bows, flowers...fun! :)


Closer pictures:









A necklace and earrings from Hot Topic (left) and a pink bow necklace from Claire's

I love bows!
I love these, they're rather elegant for Hot Topic...haha!
Here's a few things I got from a store called Avenue.
This necklace reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. :)
A pearly ring!

That's all...if you have any comments or questions, leave them below.  Maybe I'll do an updated accessories collection in a while...  Thanks for reading! 
                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                      Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,