Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodbye Summer: My Favorite Summer Outfits of 2010

   
     It's September 1st and I'm officially over summer: summer weather, summer clothes, all of it!  I can't wait for fall so I can wear pretty colored tights, blazers, cute jackets, dresses with cardigans, etc...and the pretty leaves and cooler weather will be great too! :)  So, to commemorate the end of summer (it's over as far as I'm concerned) I'm going to show you my all of my favorite summer outfits from this year. 


I love this summery bright colored dress (Dots) paired with a white shrug (Lane Bryant), black capri leggings (LB), and cute silver sandals (Target).
This huge statement necklace (Lane Bryant) is so much fun!
I didn't like the rest of this outfit, but my hair in a little side bun, accessories, and makeup turned out cute! :)
I love this blue/white summery dress (Ross) paired with a cute tan belt (Torrid).  It reminds me of Little House on the Prairie. ;)

Makeup to go with the outfit!
I adore this outfit! This skirt (Dots) was a little long and big, so I belted (Torrid) it and wore it as a high-waisted skirt with a cute pink top (Easy Pickins).

This flowered pink and gold necklace (Forever 21) is one of my favorites! :)
I wore this to my little brother's 8th grade graduation: green tanktop, necklace, shoes, and skirt (Lane Bryant), and yellow shrug (Kohl's).

I love this red/white corset top and ruffly black skirt (DEB). 

I wore this to my brother's graduation party: tanktop (Lane Bryant), shrug (Torrid), floral skirt (Fashion Bug).
I love this shiny teal jacket (Dots) worn with a white tank top and denim skirt.
This is my Fourth of July outfit: dress (Walmart).
White/blue eyeshadow! :)

This skirt (Lane Bryant) is so summery and cute!


A fun floral maxi-dress! (Ross)

I love this Nyx lipgloss!

Hippie headband! (Forever21)

Cute blue floral dress (Ross) with a white vest (Lane Bryant)

Green/pink eyeshadow!

I adore this dress from Forever21! :)

Here' s the outfit I wore to New York!
Orange/white dress (Ross) with cute black Mary Jane heels (KMart!)

         
                                                               Forever21 jewelery!


Blue dress (Ross) and same white vest again :)


Really fun printed dress (Dots) with black flats (KMart) :)

Well, that's all for now.  In the beginning of the summer I was so excited to wear all my summery dresses and accessories...and now I'm tired of them and can't wait for Fall/Winter!  I love the cold weather and the clothes that go with it!  In the comments, tell me what your favorite summer trends or pieces you wore a lot were.  Also, what are you most excited to wear this fall/winter?  Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow.  :)
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                            Xoxo Gabriella






14 comments:

  1. the flower hat is adorable <3

    follow me on themodernvv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's from Forever 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I had a flowery necklace like that from Forever 21...but it broke. :-(

    LOVE your style! :-D

    -Fernch Bean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks French Bean! I love flowery necklaces, they're so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your style you're sooo pretty!!! And you have the same name as I do!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Post Girlie. Love all the Summer Colors you wored :) Fabulous x Ari

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the great array of posts!
    Come Follow & Vote for me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my name is John. I came across this blog from the "Pearls, Lace, and Ruffles" blog. You look absolutely beautiful in all of these pictures. Lovely hair and face, but also some lovely dresses and skirts. A cute pair of shoes or sandals doesn't hurt either. You dazzle with beauty in these pictures.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com (John's Blog Space)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now a more detailed comment on your looks... Your hair, face, and makeup touches are all equally beautiful. Also some lovely accessories of various kinds. The dresses you wear are all cute and lovely. Good pairs of shoes or sandals compliment the dresses very nicely. Your Fourth of July dress, while simple, is lovely with your acessories and those cute sandals. The floral maxi dress is beautiful as your beauty blossoms lovingly. Before that maxi dress picture, the picture above is my favorite showcasing your lovely face and lovelier curls of hair. The one with your mary jane pumps and that dress is a very cute picture. Blue is my favorite color, and that blue dress with the long white vest is refreshing and airy. Finally, the dress and flats are cute in the final picture.

    I learned that "principessa" is Italian for princess. Though you are Principessa Gabriella, you are a fashion queen in these pictures. By the way, Gabriella (and even Gabrielle) is one of my favorite names. :) johnbmarine.blogspot.com (John's Blog Space)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the lovely detailed comments. :)

    -Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw very cute make up looks, and such a variety! very pretty,

    MUCHO AMOR.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great in red - loving that dress on you. Fabulous :)

    http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)