Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun with Florals

     I have an obsession with floral printed everything!  Lately this had been evident in my skirts and dresses.  Floral prints are so feminine, pretty, and cute to wear.  Here are two outfits I wore this week, what do you think?  Do you like floral prints?


I know, "Could my tights be any blu-er?!" Haha, I don't care, I was in the mood to wear bright tights! :)


Floral skirt: Forever 21, Blue tights: welovecolors.com, Purple cardigan: Kohl's, Navy boots: Avenue, Necklace: Forever 21  


                                   Such a pretty pattern!






 I'm really annoyed with my bangs, they grew out and won't go to the side like they used to lately.
 Floral dress/Pearl cameo necklace/bracelet: Forever 21, Pink sweater: Old Navy, Belt: Fashion Bug, Brown Tights: welovecolors.com, Flat oxford shoes: Target
 I love this necklace, it's a little strangely shaped, but it's so pretty with pink, flowers, and pearls!
I love this bracelet too, more flowers!


 Pretty flowers on my dress :)
 These shoes are supposed to be brown but they look weird in comparison to the tights...



     Thanks for reading!  I'm sure I'll be wearing these floral items again when it's more springy outside, and probably many more!  I'm going to try to do a makeup tutorial post tomorrow in between writing papers and studying.  Is anyone else getting excited for spring fashion?  Please comment below and follow my blog!  Love you all! :)

                                                                                                                          Xoxo Gabriella       

23 comments:

  1. Lovely colors on you!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not yet Spring, but you already blossom beautifully with your floral print looks. You are rose-beautiful in these pictures. The blue floral skirt looks very nice paired with the top and the cardigan. The detail shot with the second look is lovely. Gorgeous hair, sweet face, and sweeter smile. Keep up the great work!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i'm not the only one who's crazy for florals! I love them and i'm definitely loving the royal blue tights! Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral dress! lovely!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the second floral printed dress!, I'm in love with all florals lately tooooo :D

    http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love how the outfits come together, and how you put different items together! Looks great! :)

    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love floral print, I could wear it everyday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of floral prints, but some of them are cute! And I seem to have a lot, because it's the easiest print to find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pics!!!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love florals too.
    we belong in the garden don't we :)

    and your necklace is so so precious!

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are definitely on trend for this Spring. So cute.

    Caroline www.beauty-full.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skirt is gorgeous! I love it, it makes me excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your last outfit! That dress goes so well with the brown belt. I'm not too big into all-out florals, but a little bit of floral in an outfit of mine is okay. I'm definitely looking forward to spring fashion...bring on the light, chiffon-y fabrics and fun prints!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute dress!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfits :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love florals, and especially the ones you posted.

    I'm following your blog and I would love it if you could check out mine and follow it.

    ox Jaci.

    :)

    www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always find floral kind of difficult to pull-off. But I am liking the small scale-prints you posted here :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mix of blue and purple is stunning! Wonderful combo. And I really like that necklace... feels very Marie Antoinette.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE both of those necklaces, so gorgeous, and the second floral dress, SOOO Mildred Pierce, perfect!

    http://littleleelouscubby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. girrrl you look so beautiful here...totally working that dress....


    Mele, Australia

    http://falalamele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)