1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: I'm still here!

I'm still here!

Hello lovely people!, 

     I have not blogged in over a month; I have been super busy with college and life.  I had so many papers and projects to finish the last two months of school, I hardly ever slept.  But, I just finished with finals this week so now I'm free from school for the summer!  As much as I love school, I really need a break.  I can finally do all the things I have been meaning to do like sleep!, relax, organize my life, accomplish the ever-growing to do list I'm always making, and of course, blog more often! 

     I have been adding topics and lots of random things I plan on blogging about to my to do list for months and now I'm finally going to have time to start accomplishing things.  So far, my blog has been mostly fashion related with a few other things like baking/cooking, music, and other random things thrown in occasionally.  My original intention was to blog about all the things that I love or want to write/talk about and that's what I intend to try to do.  I hope that's okay with all of you reading this.  Who really only cares about one topic anyway.  Not that I don't love blogs that are centered on one topic, I do, it's just not what I want to do with mine...I've never been good at choosing one thing over another, so why should I?!  

     So, I have some upcoming posts planned involving lots of things I love or just want to write about including but not limited to: fashion, makeup, music, baking, cooking, TV shows, movies, life, and other fun randomness!  If anyone has any specific requests on anything they'd like me to blog about as well, I'd love to know and would take it into consideration. 

     Thank you all so much for following my blog, talk to you all soon! :)
                                                                                                                           Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: ,