Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fashion: The End of Spring

     Hello everyone!  Spring is almost over, which means it's getting hotter and it will be summer soon.  I'm not a huge fan of summer, probably because I don't like really hot weather for long periods of time.  It's nice for a few days, but then I'm over it, haha!  I prefer colder weather, but summer's still fun because I'm on summer break from college, so I actually have time to do things, and I can go swimming.  Anyway, I thought I'd show you a couple of my favorite outfits from the past few weeks before it's summer.  Enjoy, tell me what you think in the comments below and follow my blog please! :)

1.) Black, White, and Pink
I love this cute black and white detailed dress! 
Dress: Forever 21, Shrug: Fashion Bug, Purse: Forever 21, Ring and necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Payless

2.)  Floral and Pearls

(Too much time playing with my photo editor...lol, I always wanted to figure out how to do a black and white picture with one little colored part :) )
Floral dress, pearl necklace: Forever 21, Ring: ???, Bracelet: Avenue, Shoes: Payless


 3.) Zebra Turned Pink Cheetah?!
I couldn't choose which picture, so I used all 3...lol!  I wore this outfit on Memorial Day for a BBQ with family.  It was really hot here for a few days, over 90 degrees in May!? Isn't that strange? lol!
 Cute pink butterfly ring :)
 Random mini review: I love this lip stuff, it's NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (shade:Addis Ababa).  It goes on really soft and doesn't come off.  It stays on for a few hours, though it does feel a little dry, you could wear a gloss with it to fix that.  I also love that it's matte because I don't have a lot of matte lip products.  :)

Dress and feather earrings: Forever 21, Bracelet: Avenue, Ring: Kohl's, Flip-flops: Lane Bryant

                                                                                                                                                       Xoxo Gabriella ♥

27 comments:

  1. Let's do it...

    1.) Very easy and simple cute outfit.

    2.) Lovely dress and accessories!

    3.) Nice way to show your wild side, Gabriella! :) The pink colors coupled with the zebra style make this look like a fiery dress. The flip-flops keep everything cute and casual.


    Awesomeness! :D

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the jewelry that you used and great prints!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your sweet comments! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish and fashionable

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your jewelry is absolutely beautiful! i love your long flowing hair! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. You guys are sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits!

    I found your blog on Elle&Blair.com, and I would love it if you could follow my blog pubicly via GFC.

    JaciWalker.blogspot.com

    Also, don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pretty dresses! You look so great!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a lady, I love it! :) Your outfits are all so ladylike and adorable. Beautiful.

    I LOVE your make-up in the last picture. I'm saving it for inspiration for July because I actually am getting off my butt one weekend and going to a show and that lip color would be PERFECT for a night out! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, Thanks Ashley, I try to be a lady most of the time...lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is so feisty! Wow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the print of the third dress, but I'm also a sucker for the simple monochrome of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful make up and fantastic pics !!!


    LOVE and FOLLOW you blog absolutely !

    Come and visit mine if you have time and follow me if you like !

    Kisses
    www.mydailyglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice lipstick! i also love how you accessorized your outfits :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun colors!! love your blog- following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT outfits! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one. viva la femme. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Zebra/Cheetah dress in #3! Perfect style of dress for warm weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks everyone for all your nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have great style! Love your jewelry!

    pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful blog!!! love it!
    HI Gabriella! my name's martina and I come from Italy.... I'd like you follow my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!!! ;DDDD
    kisses
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the black and white outfit, it's very french maid-ish! your blog is adorable. stop by and say hello!

    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That black and white dress is beautiful on you :)

    http://glitterdoll97-makemeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)