1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: "Summer days driftin' away, to oh-oh those summer nights"

"Summer days driftin' away, to oh-oh those summer nights"

     Hello lovely readers!  I haven't been posting on here as much as I intended to this summer so far, not because I don't love to, which I do!, but because I keep finding ten million other things I need to do before I have to go back to school at the end of summer!  It's already July!  I feel like I have a million more things on my to do list to accomplish before school when I'll only be able to think about papers, tests, studying, etc.  Summers days really do seem to drift away.  Lately I've been trying to organize my room and my office (which was a disaster full of books and papers everywhere....maybe I'll show you it soon), swimming in my pool before it's too late, planning for a few trips this month, reading, watching some new TV shows, working, babysitting, baking/cooking, all the things I love to do and some I have to do.  What have you all been up to this summer so far?  What are your fun plans for the rest of the summer?


     Tomorrow I'm going on a mini vacation to Toronto, Canada for a few days, which I'm excited about.  Canada is a little cooler and less humid than where I live, so I love it!  Plus it's such a nice place to visit, it seems like a European America, if that makes sense to anyone.  There's a lot of European culture there, particularly a lot of Italians and "Little Italy" towns, which is part of the reason why my dad wants to go there.  I've been to Montreal, Canada before, but this will be my first time in Toronto!  I'll probably tell you all about it when i get back.  :)  After that little trip, I have to start getting packed an ready to go to Italy for a little over two weeks!  My dad, brother and I are going to Venice, and then Calabria (end of the Italian boot), where my dad is from, where we'll probably visit a few little towns, the beach, etc while staying with my Zia (Aunt) Franca and her family.  We're leaving on the 31st of July and won't be back until the 15th of August!  So I feel like I have to do everything I want to do this summer now before all the traveling starts taking over my life!  I'm not sure if I'll have internet while I'm in Italy, but i'll definitely be posting on here about my trip at some point!  Have any of you ever traveled anywhere in Italy or Europe or Canada?  Comment below and don't forget to follow the blog if you'd like!  


I've got a bunch of outfits from the past few weeks but I have to finish packing and get ready to leave, so I'll have to post the rest of them later!  Here's one of my favorites though! :)


Pretty Coral Midi! :)

I mentioned my love of midi skirts in my favorite things post a little while ago and...I still love them!  I love twirling in them...lol! I couldn't resist playing with it, as you'll see in some of these pictures!  ;) 


 

















Skirt: Asos.com, Top: not sure?, Belt: Torrid, Shoes: Avenue, Earrings and Necklace:Forever 21  

     Yes, I know that was probably too many pictures of the same outfit but, I couldn't choose!  Thanks for reading!  Please comment and follow the blog! Love ya! 


                                                                                                         Xoxo Gabriella


P.S. If you know what song the title of this post comes from, you're awesome. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,