Thursday, August 4, 2011

On Vacation in Italia!


     Hello lovely readers!  I know I said I would post pictures of my trip to Canada, but I got so busy getting ready to go to Italy and traveling that I haven't had time yet!  But I will as soon as I can! :)  I'm currently blogging from Italy!  My dad, brother and I spent a few days in Venice, and now we're in Calabria, a region at the bottom of the Italian boot, in a town called Spezzano Piccolo.  The pictures I included above were taken today at my aunt's house, where we're staying.  How gorgeous is the view from her balcony(both pictures)!  This town is about 2000 something feet above sea level!  I'll eventually be posting lots of pictures, etc. from all my trips this summer, I took lots and lots of pretty pictures! :)  

     Thanks for reading, please follow my blog if you'd like!  Did you go on any vacations this summer or are you going any time soon?  Let me know in the comments and post your blog if you have one too! :) 

                                                                                                                   <3 Gabriella

15 comments:

  1. There is a lovely sight. Actually, two lovely sights- you and this fantastic location. Beautiful pictures!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky, lucky you to be in Italy right now! It makes me wish I was standing on that balcony gazing at the view. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy Gabriella I too am now in Calabria! Cute pics!

    kisses

    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, what an awesome view!!! Your aunt must have such a wonderful place in Italy! I can't wait for you to post some pics of your trip, and don't forget some outfit posts too! Btw, I'd like to give you an award, please check out my post, as I linked back to your blog! - Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sight! You're so lucky! I've always dreamt to go to Italy :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimma: Thanks. That's awesome, it's beautiful in Calabria, isn't it! :)

    Mar: Thanks so much for the award, I'll do a post on it as soon as I'm home! :) Don't worry, I'll be posting lots of pictures of my trips and outfits as soon as I can! :)

    Thanks for the comments everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I am so jealous! I hope you are having a wonderful time!
    -Adriana :)

    http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty dress! the view is amazing! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! that was an awesome view...I'd like to go in Italy too...and get lost in there...
    Ive seen your previous posts..and I am getting some hints about fashion..you really look great!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing pictures! You look fabolous! I came back from Egypt 2 days ago:)


    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress looks really pretty on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos!!!
    Great dress!!!!
    Looks like you're having a wonderful time!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. heyy wish u a nice trip! i was in spain some days ago:)

    love,
    http://rosecandle11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)