1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: First Blog Award! :)

First Blog Award! :)

Ciao lovely people!,


     Earlier this month, I got my first blog award, the versatile blogger award!  Not going to lie, I was a little excited!  I was given this by a lovely blogger from the Philippines, named Mar, whose blog, Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen, is full of a bunch of great posts about her fashion, life as a student, etc.  Go check it out, I love her style and she seems like a sweet girl.  I meant to post this sooner but I got so busy getting ready for school and stuff.  Thanks so much Mar, I love your blog too.  :)




So, I think I'm supposed to share 7 interesting/rather random things about myself...here you go! Haha! :)


1.) I love to read but I can never pick a favorite book, there's too many! ;)


2.) I love to write!  Research papers, other random papers for school, short stories, fairytales, blogs (of course!), almost anything!  I want to write books someday, I already have a few ideas. ;)  Maybe I'll share some things I've written on here sometime...


3.) I'm desperately shy...I've always been an introvert.  I'm not sure if you can tell at all from my blog, but if you knew me you'd know.  Sometimes I wish I wasn't but then I get over it; I can't change it, and I don't want to, it's just the way I am. ;)  If I know you well, I'll talk for hours but, if not...not so much.  I try to hide it when I need to and force myself to talk to people when I don't want to or give a speech/presentation in school, so I'll live.  :)    


4.) I don't like picking favorites of most things like music/tv/movies etc. because I always like way too many different things but...If I had to choose, my favorite singer/musician is a girl named Alexz Johnson.  Most people have no idea who she is, but she does have a pretty big bunch of loyal fans around the world.  Her voice is absolutely amazing and I love all of her songs!  Look her up!  ;)  (I'll probably do a post on her eventually)     Here's one of my favorite of her songs:




5.) I've recently developed an obsession with petticoats/pettiskirts/crinolines/tutu skirts, whatever you want to call them, I love them.  They're basically either frilly poofy skirts to wear under a skirt to make it poofy, or ones that you can wear by themselves or with a slip.  I found a few on the internet and couldn't stop myself from buying them...lol!  I'll probably be taking pictures in them soon. :)


6.) I'm currently studying to be an Elementary School Teacher in college.  I love children, learning, and school, so it makes sense for me. :)  (In case you're wondering, the shyness thing isn't that much of a problem with children, I've always been good with kids and I love teaching them. :) )


7.) I have an obsession with anything and everything related to Disney.  I absolutely adore Walt Disney, the man, the movies, Disney world and the rest of the theme parks, Disney channel, all the characters, the princesses... pretty much the whole company, and I'm not ashamed of it!  lol!  I've read/have so many books on the subject...I love it a little too much!  (again I have a post (s?) planned on this topic in the future...:) )


     Was all of that really random...lol! You were warned... :)  Thanks for reading, talk to you all soon.  I'm working on editing a bunch of vacation and outfit posts right now.  Sorry it's taking so long, I took way too many pictures! Haha!   What are you all up to lately?  Any fun plans for the weekend?  Have a great labor day weekend! :)


P.S.  Like my new Facebook page for the blog, thanks!  :) 




                                                                                                         ♥Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,