1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: More Fall/Autumn Outfits!

More Fall/Autumn Outfits!

Ciao everyone!,

     I promised there were more Fall outfits and here they are!  What do you think? Comment below! :) Which outfits do you like?  Please follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (on the right) and "like" the blog's Facebook (right) page if you can.

 1.) Satin & Lace ;)

I know I posted 2 of these pictures on here before on my Love Your Body Day post, but I didn't post them all or include the information about where things are from.  This outfit combines two of my favorite things, satin and lace.  I love this satiny top and the cute layers of lace on this skirt.  :)



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
By the way: This is what my hair looks like naturally (with a little mousse, and straightened bangs) for those of you asking about it lately. :)
Kisses! lol!
Photobucket
Pretty lace detail of the skirt:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top: Torrid, Skirt: DEB shop, Leggings: Avenue, Shrug: Fashion Bug, Shoes: Lane Bryant, Necklace & Earrings: Forever 21

2.) Cranberry Boots!

I love boots and I tend to wear that black pair way too much in the winter. So, I though a colored pair would be fun! :)  Also, this jacket is really weird, I can't tell what color it's supposed to be, lol!  Sometimes it looks brown, sometimes purple or burgundy...? 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I love this ring I got in Venice. :)
Photobucket
I love Cameo necklaces!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tunic/dress: Lane Bryant, Jacket: Forever 21,  Belt: Fashion Bug, Leggings: Avenue, Boots: Avenue, Necklace: Torrid, Bracelet: No idea, it's really old, Ring: Somewhere in Venice 

3.) Polka Dot Professional

I love this blouse but I feel like these dress pants look odd; they're too shiny or long or something.  They probably would have looked better with heels but on Tuesdays, I go to an elementary school (teacher internship type thing for college) and running after second graders in heels is not always a good idea! I was tired that day, so flats were necessary. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Blouse: Forever 21, Pants: ??? stole them from my mother (lol!), Flats: The Shoe Department

4.) Neutrals, Green, & Purple

I don't feel like everyone would like this dress.  The pattern is kinda crazy and army looking, ha!  But I like it, so who cares! ;)  Also,a lot of people are not fans of mixing brown and black (and navy)...and well, I am! They're neutral colors for a reason right?!

PhotobucketPhotobucket





 Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Natural hair again, yay! :)
Photobucket
Dress and leggings: Forever 21, Jacket: Fashion Bug, Boots: Avenue, Necklace: Claire's

5.) Victorian Inspired

Sometimes, I build my outfit on a theme and this day I was feeling the Victorian theme. (random? lol) I think the long maxi skirt, corset top, and cameo necklace are all very Victorian-esque.  The leather jacket doesn't really fit the theme, but it was cold. :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
♥Hearts!♥
Corset top and Skirt: Lane Bryant, Necklace and Bracelets: Forever 21, Jacket: Fashion Bug, Boots (even though you can't see them, they're the black pointy toed ones): Torrid

6.) Black Pleats

Have you noticed that I have an obsession with holding out my skirt/dress and twirling around in them (always have since I was little, I love dresses!).  I have issues, lol!  Apparently, I think I'm a princess! ;)
Photobucket
Twirling...lol! 
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the pleats!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Forever 21, Sweater: Kohl's, Belt, Boots, & Ring: Torrid, Leggings: Avenue,

7.) School Teacher/Old Lady Chic!

This outfit made me feel old for some reason, maybe it's the long pencil skirt...?  I wore this to the elementary school (for the internship thing I mentioned before) so at least if I look like a "school teacher," I kind of am (almost)! :) 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Top: Kohl's, Sweater: Lane Bryant, Skirt: Ross, Tights & Heels: Torrid, Necklace: Italy (Calabria) somewhere?

8.) Teal Sweater Dress

I've been wearing this belt a lot lately and I always wear these boots a lot in the fall/winter.  I love that they have a little heel and make that click-y noise when I walk (lol, weird, I know!).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
What am I doing in that picture, folding my hands and trying to look innocent?! ha!

Dress: Forever 21, Belt & Boots: Torrid, Sweater: Lane Bryant, Necklace (should have gotten a better picture): Forever 21 

     That's it for this post!  Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to comment below if you'd like!  Love you guys! 

                                                                                               ♥ Xoxo Gabriella ♥



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,