1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: "Hips Don't Lie"...Zumba & Velvet!

"Hips Don't Lie"...Zumba & Velvet!

Ciao darlings,

     I couldn't sleep, so I'm writing a quick blog post that doesn't require too much effort.  My day was not that great...not awful, but boring mostly.  I did homework most of the day...until I couldn't take it anymore.  I cannot seem to concentrate much lately for reasons I don't feel like discussing right now, though I'm sure you can guess. ;) ♥ I can only think about one thing (or person) most of the time.  Anyway, I also went to a zumba class tonight that I started taking a couple weeks ago.  If you're not familiar with it, zumba is a Latin-dance inspired workout.  It's fun, I suppose.  I like the music and it's more entertaining than exercising by yourself all the time, I guess.  It's very unlike me to do this though.  I seem to be very unlike me a lot lately anyway, so whatever...  I sort of hate dancing and exercising in front of people.  I generally try to avoid this type of thing.  My cousin, April, whom I love dearly, convinced me to go with her, along with my mom, aunt, sister, and her friend.  It is fun to have some "girl time" every week though!  I still feel really awkward doing it though.  I was not meant to dance at all!  Other than feeling super self-conscious trying to shake my hips like a belly dancer (lol!), I'm also not so good at following along when the dance moves get too complicated.  I just laugh at myself and keep trying though.  I totally recommend it though if you're looking for a fun way to exercise.  Most normal people seem to enjoy it (maybe I like it a little too...lol).  You can probably find a class near you or there are DVD's you can buy.  I think there may also be a video game.   Have any of you ever tried zumba?  Thoughts?


Unfortunately, I cannot dance like Shakira, at all...haha! Fun song though! :)

     Here's an outfit I wore recently too.  I might as well include it so I don't have to post 15 at once like last time.  I love velvet: the way it feels, the texture, and the look.  Apparently I did not want to look at the camera that day, lol!   


Photobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket























Dress: Lane Bryant, Tights: welovecolors.com, Belt: NYC & Co, Necklace:gift, Bracelet: Forever 21, Flats: Avenue 

     I suppose I'll go try and sleep again.  Comment below if you'd like. :)


                                                                   ♥ Xoxo Gabriella 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,