1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Wintertime Fashion: Lots of Outfits & Boyfriend Update!

Wintertime Fashion: Lots of Outfits & Boyfriend Update!

Ciao darlings,

     I promised you I had a lot of outfits from the past month or so and here they are(a little late, but what else is new...this took a lot of time and I'm busy with school too)!  This will be a very long, picture heavy post (balances the last one, I suppose) and I'm not going to apologize for it, just warn you...haha!  

     In regards to my last post...well, it's complicated.  I am seeing Adi again.  I know some of you, along with other people in my life, do not agree with that decision, but I had to do what I felt was right for me.  I do appreciate you comments and advice and I did read everything you all said, but I made a decision based on what he told me when I talked to him and my own feelings.  Apparently, he says he did not break up with me...okay then...among lots of other sweet things, all of which I don't need to share (my mother and some friends found and read this occasionally, lol!).  He said a major reason he came back to the U.S. was for me and that I was everything that he has ever wanted.  Aww!  So, how can I be angry with him after that?!  Some things he said to me (not sharing some things, sorry)...I can't even believe, I almost feel like it's a dream.  I've re-read things he's texted me way too many times.  He's all I can think about lately...and I don't really mind that much...other than when I'm in school...it's a problem.  If I'm making a mistake, I guess I'll learn from it, but I hope and am pretty sure I'm not.  I do really like him(who am I kidding, you guys saw that poem, I love him) love him and he says he loves me (OMG, I almost cried the other day when he said that...awww!!) and has missed me too and definitely still wants to see me, so we'll see what happens.  I haven't gotten to see him much since he's been back though, and it's driving me insane...I cannot concentrate!  
     Also, I find it absolutely ridiculous and a little funny that 2 months ago, I had never had a boyfriend and then this past week I had two guys who wanted to see me… What is going on with me lately, who the hell am I?!  lol!  Maybe I should be a little more careful what I wish for though because maybe I got it...or at least I should have included a time frame... Anyway, I shouldn't complain though, maybe I just didn't know what I wanted before.

     So, I had to tell the other guy that I just wanted to be friends which was sort of awful, I felt so bad.  I never want to have to do that again.  I hate being mean to people or hurting their feelings.  It had to be done though because I am definitely not the kind of girl who would see more than one guy and I'm really serious about Adi.  Anyway, he is a really nice guy named Dominick, and I didn't think he’d still want to talk to me after I told him about Adi and that I just wanted to be friends with him.  I thought he'd hate me.  He was understandably upset…and I didn't think he’d ever talk to me again.  I wouldn't have blamed him.  After a few days though, he told me he does want to be friends, and was just upset before.  I'm glad.  He’s a good guy so I hope we stay friends. It's kind of nice to have a guy to talk to about things like my boyfriend and such, you know?  :)  (He's found/read my blog too, which was a little awkward considering what I've written, lol! but oh well.  In case you read this, Hi Dominick! lol!) Okay, enough about that, on to the fashion! Enjoy!  :)

1.) NYC Fabulous!



PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
     





























One of my favorite places to visit within a reasonable distance from me is New York City. I absolutely love it there. (I wrote a post last summer about a trip there too.) I love the museums, the lights, the stores, all the fun and interesting sights, the culture, the people, just everything about it! :) I especially love it in the winter because you can see the huge Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center and all the pretty Christmas decorations and lights everywhere. I love to take a little trip there whenever I can. I went there with my aunt one day this December. I won't post all the pictures (if you've read my blog, you know I love to take way too many!), because this was supposed to be a fashion post, but I'll share a few favorites. We went to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, among other places, so that's why I'm standing next to wax famous people..haha! I love the dress I wore too by the way, it's so pretty and feminine! :)
Photobucket
Robert Pattinson ♥ Love him!
Photobucket
Disney Store! :)
Photobucket
My aunt & I ate at one of Lidia Bastainich's (popular Italian chef/author with a cooking show I love) restaurants called Becco.  It was amazing!
Photobucket
Taylor Swift! Love her too!
Photobucket
♥ The Beatles
Photobucket
Times Square!
Photobucket
F. Scott Fitzgerald...Yes I'm a dork, i get excited to take a picture with a wax author! Lol, I love "The Great Gatsby".
Photobucket
Marilyn Monroe!
Photobucket
Frank Sinatra!
Photobucket
Pablo Picasso!
Photobucket
Us with the Obamas
Photobucket
Jhonny Depp!! ♥ (my eyes are closed...uggh!)
Dress & Lace top: Forever 21, Leggings & Boots: Avenue, Bracelet, Earrings, & Ring: Forever 21, Snow White Purse: Disney World :) \

2.) Pink Corset Kisses

I adore this light pink corset top!  Also, this outfit reminds me of a wonderful night. ♥
PhotobucketPhotobucket















Corset top: Torrid, Skirt and shoes: Alloy.com, Leather jacket: Nine West, Tights: Forever 21, Necklace: Gift 











3.) Holiday Work Party Sparkle

I wore this to the Christmas party for my father's restaurant, where I work.  I adore those wedges, but they are so uncomfortable to walk in! 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket







Photobucket
Top: Lane Bryant, Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Lane Bryant, Wedges: Torrid, Earring & Ring: Forever 21   

4.) Christmas Glamour

I love an excuse to dress up (not that I ever need one..haha!) and Christmas is no exception.  This year my outfit was a little less "dressed up" than last year...and less poofy, but it was gold and sparkly!  
 

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Forever 21, Belt: Torrid, Sweater: Stole from my mom (lol!), Wedges: Torrid, Necklace: Alloy.com, Earrings: Forever 21, Gold cuff bracelet: Avenue, Gold beaded bracelet: Claire's

5.) Red Sweater Dress

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
How adorable is my hat! I love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Betsey Johnson Earrings! :)

Photobucket
Dress & Flats: Rainbow, Belt: Torrid, Betsey Johnson earrings: Macy's, Necklace & Hat: Forever 21, Tights: Avenue, Bracelet: Claire's

6.) Blue Sparkled Cheetah!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Top: ??, Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Lane Bryant, Necklace: Torrid, Betsey Johnson Earrings: Macy's, Boots: Avenue

7.) New Year's Eve Velvet

This is really just a simple black dress, but I loved it for some reason.  I wore this to a party on New Year's Eve.  I had a little too much fun editing some of these pictures during winter break from school, haha! ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket









Photobucket 

Dress and tights: Lane Bryant, Heels: Target, Silver bracelets, earrings, & ring: Forever 21

8.) Sparkly Stripes! 

This was my new Year's Day outfit.  I didn't really do anything besides have dinner at the restaurant...I just wanted to wear this super cute skirt! 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Hello Kitty!! :)

Photobucket
Skirt: Forever 21, Top: Target, Shrug & Leggings: Torrid, Shoes: Target, Hairclip: Torrid, Ring: Forever 21

9.)  Red Cutout Shoulders

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket




 

























Dress/top: Rainbow, Leggings & Boots: Avenue, Belt: Torrid, Bracelet & Necklace: Forever 21, Betsey Johnson earrings again 

10.) Innocent White Lace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lace top: Forever 21, Gray top: Kohl's, Jeans: Torrid, Boots: Avenue, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Bracelet: Forever 21

11.) Ivory Lace Dress

Obviously, I love lace!  I got a lot of compliments on this outfit (in school, teachers, classmates, and even people at the restaurant) and I was a little surprised.  I was in such a rush to get dressed that morning and I wanted to wear a belt but didn't have time to find one...I do love this dress though. I wore it once this summer...but now it's a little big. 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




































Dress, Bracelet, & Necklace: Forever 21, Tights: Lane Bryant, Flats: Rainbow 



















12.) Purple & Pink Shades

PhotobucketPhotobucket



 
































Tank top: target, Skirt: Forever 21, Flats: ??, Sweater: Kohl's, Necklace: gift

13.) Cold Shoulder Stripes!

I didn't use to like stripes much, but I've found a few pieces lately that have changed my mind, like this adorable sweater! 

Photobucket








PhotobucketPhotobucket





















  
Sweater and Jeans: Torrid, Boots: Avenue, Watch: gift







14.) Large is a wonderful word!

     So I don't know if any of you can tell, but in the past few months, I've lost about 60 pounds.  I haven;t really told many people the exact number, but some have noticed I've lost weight.  So, I went to the mall recently and for the first time ever (or since I was like 10) I could fit in clothes in a "regular" store!  I tried on this dress in a size large, not really thinking it'd fit...and was so thrilled when it did.  To a lot of people a size Large may sound...well large, lol, but to me that is amazing!  I went shopping in Charlotte Russe, NYC & Co., D.E.B., and H & M!!  I was so excited, I almost cried!  I realize I'm still technically plus size, I think, but to be able to fit in sizes XL & L (depends on store/clothes) in regular "straight" sizes was amazing (and so much cheaper too)!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket                                                Photobucket





Photobucket

Also, I wore this dress to see Beauty & the Beast (pink roses like the one with a spell on it in the movie...). I also wore yellow eye shadow (Belle's dress) and it's hard to tell but my necklace is a little teapot!  Ya, I sometimes match my outfit to random things like movies I'm seeing...I'm odd like that! lol! 









Dress: D.E.B., Sweater: Kohl's, Tights, Bracelet, & Necklace: Forever 21, Flats: Rainbow, 

15.) Teacher Lady

I started a new Practicum (like student teaching, but only once a week) class recently.  It's a fourth grade class in a nice charter school.  The students seem to be so well behaved and their teacher is very nice, so it should be fun! :)
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



























Skirt: Fashion Bug, Blouse & Flats: Avenue, Belt: NYC & Co., Tights: Avenue

     Well, that's finally it for now!  Thanks for reading!  Feel free to comment below if you'd like on anything I mentioned.  Which outfits do you like?

                                                                       ♥ Xoxo Gabriella ♥

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,