1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Lots of Fashion!

Lots of Fashion!

 

Ciao darlings,

     Here are a whole bunch of outfits from the past couple weeks.  I finally found a little time to edit and post them all.  Enjoy and comment below if you’d like!   Smile

1.) Little Black Dress with Purple!

 

      

I tried to get some pictures outside, but the lighting made them look a little weird.  Oh well.


Dress: not a clue??, Tank top & leggings: DEB, Boots: Avenue, Bracelets & Necklace: Forever 21

2.) Pink Lace Print!

        

Skirt: DEB, Tights, Tank top, & Necklace: Forever 21, Shrug: Fashion Bug, Booties: Avenue

3.) ♥ Valentine Sweetheart ♥

     I wore this on Valentine’s Day, hence the title and the rose in that picture.  I was so happy that day.  I still have the rose my boyfriend gave me; It dried out and I’m saving it in a book. lol! Maybe it was the first time a guy gave me flowers…other than my dad.  ♥

   

    

Dress, Ring, & Bracelet & tights: Forever 21, Booties: Avenue, Shrug: Torrid

4.) Red Hot Teacher (lol!)

I wore this to my Practicum school and let’s just say you should not wear a bright red skirt if you do not wish to be stared at…haha! Winking smile

 

    

Top: Avenue, Skirt: Fashion Bug, Heels: Target, Belt: Torrid, Bracelet & tights: Forever 21

5.) Bold Patterned Sweater!

I’m not sure how much I liked this outfit…the sweater was too big and looks a little odd.

Dress & tights: Forever 21, Boots: Avenue, Sweater: stole from mom!, Bracelet & Earrings: Claire’s

  6.) Black, Blue, & Belted!

Leggings and Boots: Avenue, Belt: NYC & Co., Sweater: Fashion Bug, Dress: ???, Bracelets: Claire’s

7.) Hints of Hot Pink

Skirt: Target, Leggings and Booties: Avenue, Belt: NYC & Co., Black top: Torrid, Pink tank top: Lane Bryant, Bracelet & Necklace: Forever 21

8.) Bright Purple Lace & a Pink Mini!

So, I loved this outfit…but my eyes look so weird in these pictures! I didn’t have time to put on eye makeup that day because I was in a rush…big mistake! lol! Whatever, I still love the outfit.  Smile

Lace top: Rainbow, Tank top (underneath), Bracelet, & Tights: Forever 21, Booties: Avenue, Skirt: Target

9.) Cowgirl-esque 

Dress: Ross, Leggings: Torrid, Boots: Avenue, Belt: NYC & Co., Bracelet: Forever 21

10.) Leopard Print Jeggings!

I love these pants, but the top is too big & slouchy looking.

Jeggings & Shoes: Rainbow, Top: Avenue, Bracelet: Forever 21

11.) Ruffly Teacher!

Skirt: Avenue, Tights & Earrings: Forever 21, Heels: Target, Top: Rainbow, 

12.) Casual & Lacey

Jeans: Rocawear, Top: Rainbow, Boots: Avenue, Sweater: H & M, Bracelet: Forever 21

13.) Pink Pleats

This is one of my favorite outfits! I love this skirt and the lace shrug too!  It’s a little bit Spring-ish too, since that started the other day, lol.  Smile

Skirt: H&M, Tank top, Tights, Purse, Necklace, Bracelets, & Ring: Forever 21, Shoes: Avenue, Belt: Torrid, Shrug: Ross

14.) Sparkles Are a Girl’s Best Friend!

    

   

Dress, Necklace, & Tights: Forever 21, Shrug: Fashion Bug, Shoes: Rainbow

15.) Tiny Hearts ♥

  

Dress: Target, Tights: Avenue, Shoes: Rainbow, Shrug: Fashion Bug, Belt: NYC & Co.

16.) Tiny Cherries…Who Needs Pants?!!

     I cannot stand when girls wear leggings and shirts that don’t cover their butts; they’re not pants!!  I may have become one of those girls I can’t stand…lol, just once!  This top/dress or whatever the hell it’s supposed to be, is not meant for a girl who’s…not a pole, ha!  Anyway, it’s too short on me and does not cover enough…lol!  I did wear a long-ish sweater, so it wasn't too bad.  Winking smile 

See, cherries!  My necklace has them too!

Top/Dress thing: H & M, Leggings: DEB, Sweater: Avenue, Necklace: Claire’s, Shoes: Rainbow

17.) Brights! (I’m out of titles!)

Dress: Lane Bryant, Tights: Forever 21, Sweater: Kohl’s, Belt: came on another dress, Shoes: Rainbow

     Arrivederci dears, I’m sure you’re quite sick of me if you read/looked through this obnoxiously long post (I am, too many pictures!!).  Thanks for reading!   Comment below, I love reading and responding to them!  Which outfits do you like? Smile 

                                                             ♥Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,