1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Quiet

Quiet


Ciao lovelies,
        I need to be quieter about certain things, which if you knew me well and for a long time, you might think was hilarious.  I tend to be too quiet sometimes.  However, I need to keep certain things to myself at the moment, for both my well being and other reasons.  All I want to say is that no fairytale is ever without a few problems along the way. Smile 
     I’m still trying to find time to edit and post the rest of the outfits I have saved up.  School is so time consuming, in the past 5 days, I slept a total of like 7 hours!  These are still from February and there’s still more.  I’ll get to it eventually, when I’m not so busy with school and such. Enjoy! Smile 
1.) Too Much Black with a Touch of Red
  
Leggings: Avenue, Booties: Avenue, Skirt: DEB, Top: Stole from my mom…lol!, Sweater: Kohl’s, Necklace: Forever 21
2.) Bellbottoms


Jeans: Lane Bryant, Tank top: ??, Sweater: H&M (Yay! Have I mentioned how much I love that I can shop there now!!! Smile), Shoes: Alloy.com, Bracelet: Forever 21
3.) Checkers
          
Blouse: Lane Bryant, Skirt and shoes: Avenue, Belt: NYC & Co., Tights, necklace, & bracelet: Forever 21  
4.) Wrap Dress
 
Dress: H&M, Tank top & tights: Lane Bryant, Flats: Rainbow,  Necklace: Forever 21
5.) Ballerina Chic
       

      
Top and flats: Rainbow, Skirt: Alloy.com, Tights: Forever 21,  Necklace: Forever 21
6.) Oh, Horton!
I wore this one day to the elementary school where I sort of “student teach” every Tuesday.  I taught the fourth grade class a reading lesson using a Dr. Seuss book: “Horton Hears a Who,” which is an adorable book with such a good message. “A person’s a person, no mater how small” is my favorite line from it.  Smile



      
Skirt & earrings: Kohl’s, Tights: Forever 21, Flats: Rainbow, Blouse: Avenue
                                                                                                   ♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,