1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Boys?! and Early Spring Outfits!

Boys?! and Early Spring Outfits!

Ciao dears,
        Why is it that any and all the men/boys in my life absolutely love to drive me insane?  All of them, my father, creepy customers at work, boyfriend/ex-boyfriends/friends….whatever the hell they are, they all drive me insane.  Do they do it on purpose, or is some kind of male trait?!?! Haha.  I don’t understand them at all and I don’t know why I bother trying.  Some of them constantly ignore me, break my heart over and over again, and then show up randomly, only to ignore me again.  Ahhh!  I could smack some of them.  Some of them want more from me that I want to give them.  Some of them flirt with me but take forever and a day to finally ask me out, and then some of them like me but I’m too picky and don’t like them that way.  I went back on one of those dating website things and I am constantly getting messages from all these guys…none of which I really like.  I always find something wrong with them.  For example: oh, he’s an atheist, don’t like that, (lol) or he’s my father’s age (eww!!), or he’s not looking for a girlfriend, just some tramp to hook up with (no thank you!), or just the fact that he’s not the guy I really want.  Yes, I know, I complained for God knows how long that guys didn’t want me and apparently they do..but I’m choosy about it.  I’m stubborn, I want what I want, and my mind doesn’t like to change very easily…it’s a problem.  Oh boys…lol.  I love them and I can’t stand them…ha!  Help.  Sometimes I wish I could just give up on all of them…but I can’t and don’t really want to.  

        Anyway, enough about my whiny, weird boy issues.  Here are some outfits from the past two weeks.  The weather has been a little strange here.  One day it’s springtime weather and sunny, the next it’s chilly and I have to wear tights again.  Enjoy.  Smile
1.) Peach & Bell Bottoms (& a Widow’s Peak!)
I (kind of) straightened my hair, but curled the ends here.  I rarely pull all of the front of my hair back because of that lovely little point in the middle of my head, called a widow’s peak.  I hate the name, I don’t really like the way it looks…but whatever, it’s part of me, so whatever, lol.  That’s why I tend to either have some kind of bangs or part my hair on the side.    
   
How pretty is this heart bracelet my aunt gave me for my birthday. Smile  I love that silver hair clip too.

Very colorful and fun Betsey Johnson bag my sister gave me for my birthday. Smile

Tank top: Torrid, Sweater & Jeans: Lane Bryant, Shoes: Avenue, Bracelet: gift, Earrings: Kohl’s, Bag: Betsey Johnson, Hairclip: ?? (stole from my mom, lol)

2.) Springtime!
I’ve been trying to remember to take some outdoor pictures.  The lighting looks a little odd though.  This is not my favorite outfit, but I still like it.  This pink skirt was once my favorite thing ever…now I had to use hair clips and pins so it wouldn’t fall off when I walked…haha!

Shrug & Skirt: Lane Bryant, Tank top: Dots, Flats: Rainbow

3.) Bright Floral Teacher
I love the bright pattern on this dress!  It’s fun and still appropriate to wear to teach.  Smile

 
  

Dress & Belt: Ross, Tights & Bracelet: Forever 21, Heels: Target, Blazer: Lane Bryant,

4.) More Floral and Periwinkle Tights!
I wore this to see a play with a very sweet friend (yes, he’s a boy, ha, shocker!).  I wanted to look cute and spring-ish, but it was a little chilly, so I wore these awesome colored tights. Winking smile 
     
       

Tights: Forever 21, Dress: Forman Mills (It was $8! Yay!), Sweater: Dots, Flats: Lane Bryant

5.) See-through Polka-Dots

Jeans: ??, Polka-Dot Top: Dots, Tank top (underneath): Forever 21, Flats: Lane Bryant
Comment below, tell me which outfits you liked.  Or help me with my boy issues?! Haha! I’m hopeless.
                                                                                   ♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,