1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Easter Fun with a Special Guest!

Easter Fun with a Special Guest!


Ciao lovlies,
Guess what?!  I found something……

THE EASTER BUNNY!!!!!  Haha! Seriously, is he not the cutest thing ever!  I love him!  He’s not mine though, he’s my nieces’ and nephew's pet.  They brought him over for Easter and everyone wanted to play with him.  He’s adorable and fluffy!  I never had a pet as a child, so I wanted to play with him, lol!  I hope everyone had a lovely Easter (or Passover or just a nice weekend). Smile  Here’s my Easter outfit and my new buddy, Buster the bunny. Smile 

This was my Easter dress.  It reminds me of an Easter egg, ha! Smile What do you think?

   

I tried to wear light, spring-ish colored makeup, so I didn’t wear black eyeliner. I wore light blue instead…and it make me look like a little girl, lol!  My eyes look weird, never again!  My hair looks shorter too, but I didn’t cut it!  It’s just the curls are too big…oh well.  
Dress: Charlotte Russe, Shrug: DEB, Tights: ??,  Wedges: Payless, Bracelet: Forever 21, Necklace: gift, Earrings(sorry, can’t really see them): Claire’s












                                         ♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , ,