1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Is Love Enough?

Is Love Enough?

Ciao dears,
        Have you ever questioned something you’ve always instinctively believed to be true?  My whole life I always thought love would be enough to do anything.  If Girl loves Boy, and Boy loves Girl, they should then live happily ever after…right?  Nothing should get in the way of that.  In reality unfortunately, life does get in the way.  Years of Disney movies with princes who save the princess have made me want a fairytale.  Maybe I’ll still have it one day.  Since my mind is very hard to change though, I still do believe love IS enough.  Maybe you just have to wait.  If you really are in love, it will be enough, at some point.  If not, I guess it was not meant to be and maybe that wasn’t your true love.  Time will tell and I will be happy with whomever my prince is someday, if it kills me.  Ha!  In the meantime, I’ll just collect ex-boyfriends as friends, I suppose, lol.  Once I love someone, I can't just turn that off, it doesn't go away.  I just have to learn to accept that things can't always work out the way you wish they had at the time.  I’ll always love you, Adi, in case you happen to read this.    
        Also, here’s my outfit of the day.  I wore this to see 21 Jump Street with a friend and it was hilarious!  Very funny and cute movie. (Channing Tatum is always adorable!)  Have a nice week!, I’ll probably be too busy with school to blog for the next few days or week.        
 
Dress: Target, Leggings & Shrug: Forman Mills, Flats: Avenue, Belt: NYC & Co., Bracelet & Necklace: Forever 21
                    ♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,