1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Friend Makin’ Monday: Bedroom Habits!

Friend Makin’ Monday: Bedroom Habits!

Ciao lovelies!,
    So, I thought I would continue doing these fun little posts on Mondays.  This week’s questions are all about sleeping and such.  You also may have noticed (if you follow the blog already, if not please do, Google Friend connect is over there –> Winking smile) that I changed my blog’s format and added a new header.  I like it, what do you think? I wasn’t sure if I wanted to use that picture or not because I’m a little thinner now then I was then…but I still love that picture and that adorable skirt, so whatever, it’s still cute!  Plus, I’m wearing a crown, so it sort of makes sense with the whole “Principessa” (Princess) thing…ha!  Anyway, participate in FMM if you have a blog or just answer the questions in the comments if you’d like. Smile 

FMM: Bedroom Habits

Rules: “If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!”
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time?
I do set an alarm quite often, but the time varies.  During the school year, I’m usually up rather early on school days, depending on what time my classes are that day.  On days when I’m off or during the summer, sometimes I avoid setting any alarms to try to relax and just wake up whenever.  Sometimes, I’ll set one anyway though if I have things to do or somewhere else to be.  I’m a little obsessive about my alarms too.  I’m terrified of being late for things or not having enough time to get ready.  So, I usually set like 4 alarms on my phone and sometimes 2 more on my regular alarm clock. (Crazy…I know!)  
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? 
Well…again this varies.  During the school year, my sleep schedule was (and has been for like the past 7 years) awful.  Because I had ridiculous amounts of things to do, I would very often go days without sleeping, and then sometimes sleeping 2 or 3, or 4 if I was lucky, hours a night during the week.  Then on weekends I would sleep like 9 or 10 hours because I was so exhausted.  That is not good for you or fun at all…I’m going to try to avoid doing that too much when I' go back to school in the fall, if possible.  Since the summer started though, I have been sleeping about 6 to 8 hours a night. Smile 
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed?
Yes, I do sometimes.  I’m somewhat addicted to my laptop…I love it a little too much, ha.  I do bring books instead sometimes. Smile
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep?
I need two pillows to sleep.  One is usually not high enough.  I have like 12 on my bed though, but most of them are just for decoration.
5. Do you sleep with socks on?
In the winter, usually, not really in the spring or summer.
6. How often do you change the sheets? 
I change them once a week usually.
7. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, I do sometimes remember them in vivid detail and then I write about them in my diary, lol.  Then sometimes, I’ll know I was dreaming but can only remember tiny parts of it or almost nothing.  Odd…
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? 
This also varies.  My bed is quite big, and more often I sleep on the right, but sometimes I’ll sleep on the left, the side next to the wall.  I tend to sleep on the right when I set my regular alarm clock because I’m crazy and think if I move over too much I won’t hear it…ha.
9. How often do you take naps? 
I don’t nap that often.  During the school year when I don’t sleep much I guess I “napped” but technically I was just trying to get some of the daily/weekly sleep I should have gotten…if that makes sense?  Other than that, I’ll only nap if I ‘m sick or didn’t sleep enough.  When I’ve been on vacation in Italy though, absolutely everyone in the entire little town my aunt lives in takes a 1-2 hour nap in the middle of the day… It is incredibly weird and difficult to get used to for a couple weeks…but eventually I just give in and nap too since there’s nothing else to do and I’m on vacation…ha!
10. Do you sleep soundly? 
Yes, I generally do sleep soundly through the night.  Occasionally, I’ll wake up in the middle of then night if I’d had a dream or something, but not too often.
                                                                                                                                                             Sweet dreams dears! Winking smile

 






                                         
                                                                                                                     

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ♥Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , ,