1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Friend Makin’ Monday: Quick & Easy :)

Friend Makin’ Monday: Quick & Easy :)

Ciao lovelies,
     I’ve seen some other bloggers like Jolene (of http://www.accordingtojolene.blogspot.com/) do this before and it seemed like an easy and fun little thing to do, so why not? Smile  Maybe I’ll gain some new followers, or friends, or find new blogs to read. Smile

Here’s the rules: “If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.”
Here’s this weeks questions:
1. When is your birthday?
March 16, 1991
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? 
I don’t really remember…  Maybe in elementary school, possibly high school??  I love pretty stationary and handwritten letters though, so maybe I should start, lol. Smile I wish someone would write me a letter, it’s romantic and sweet. <3
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
A mushroom & tomato omelet
4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live?
Hopefully, I can see Alexz Johnson sometime this summer. Smile
5. What is the last song you listened to?
“Everybody Wants Somebody” by Patrick Stump   A friend shared this song with me the other day (Hey Dominick! Smile lol) and I love it.  It pretty much describes most of my life…ha. 
“Everybody wants somebody, who doesn't want them”
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose?
I can already speak Italian pretty well…though I need to brush up on it a bit…
7. Does anything on your body hurt right now?
Not really, I’m a little tired from working out if that counts.
8. What’s your favorite sports team?
I don’t really have one.  I don’t watch any sports at all or care for them really… I’m from Philadelphia so I guess the Phillies, maybe? lol
9. How often do you watch the news?
Almost every day, usually, unless I get really busy or something.
10. Do you wear glasses?
Yes, I do, sometimes.  I’m nearsighted and have astigmatism, so I have awful vision.  I usually wear contacts, but sometimes if I’m not going anywhere or just don’t feel like wearing them I’ll wear my glasses.  I was so upset in the eighth grade when I had to get them that I cried…lol.  I may have been a tad overdramatic. lol!

   That’s all for now.  If you have a blog participate in Friend Makin’ Monday, it’s fun, maybe I’ll do it next week too.  If not answer some or all of the questions below if you’d like. Smile  Do  you like this type of post?  I like answering random questions, ha! Smile
                                                                                Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , ,