1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: All Too Well

All Too Well

Ciao dears,
        It’s the middle of the night again…I should be asleep.  What else is new?  I think I’m probably an insomniac, occasionally (if that’s possible?).  A lot of the time, in like the last eight years during school ,I would stay up late or all night because I had so much homework or reading or studying to do.  I still do now sometimes.  But lately when that isn’t the case, I haven’t been sleeping normal hours.  Sometimes I do it when I’m stressed I guess or my body just got too used to it.  Over Christmas break I could sleep normally though…probably because I wasn’t worrying or stressed about much I suppose.  Whatever, anyway, here’s one of the outfits I wore this Fall as you can probably guess from the color and decorations outside(slowly getting closer to the present).  Also, here’s the song I’m currently listening too in my weird attempt to sleep and finish reading things for school tomorrow.  I swear there is a Taylor Swift song for absolutely everything a girl will ever feel, 2 or 3 even….ha.  Listen if you want, it’s a sweet, nostalgic, mildly depressing song. Random question: What do you think guys do with things an ex-girlfriend made or gave them after you break up?  I feel like girls keep things as a memory (I did) but I wonder if guys just throw them out…  I wonder about too many things too often…  Answer me in the comments if you have thoughts on that though or the outfit too.  
“It was rare. I was there. I remember it all too well.” “You call me up again just to break me like a promise.” “Time won't fly it's like I'm paralyzed by it.”
        IMG_8811    IMG_8814          IMG_8816 
         IMG_8817IMG_8821
IMG_8822Silly wind wouldn’t stop trying to mess up my hair…ha!IMG_8824
IMG_8826
IMG_8827IMG_8829
IMG_8832
IMG_8837
Dress w/belt: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Forever 21, Boots: Avenue

Pray I get through the day at school with not enough sleep… Xoxo Gabriella 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,