1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Chocolate Nutella Cookies!

Chocolate Nutella Cookies!

Ciao lovelies,
     I’ve done a lot of fashion posts lately, trying to catch up (still working on that, more coming soon).  I thought I should break it up with a recipe post.  My boyfriend has been bugging me to post this one for a while (and to make the cookies again…lol, eventually I will, but I’m trying not to eat too badly right now).  These are pretty amazing.  If you’ve never tried Nutella…that’s sad, go get some!  Ha, just kidding…(sort of, no really, you should, it’s amazing!).  It’s a chocolate hazelnut spread that is dangerous to have in the house because everyone always wants to eat it before I can bake with it! I can’t blame them, so do I!  It’s perfect for when you’re craving something decadent and sweet, or if it’s 2 am and some boy broke your heart (lol, it happens…and chocolate fixes that right? of course Winking smile), or you just need a sweet pick me-up snack.  It’s great on toast or fruit, or just a spoon…ha!  Until a few months ago, I never though to bake with it though.  Then I  discovered 5000000 recipes on random blogs and websites and started adding them to my to bake list…hehe! Anyway, here’s the first and super awesome recipe I’ve made with Nutella.  Bake them for a guy you like and he’ll probably stick around…ha!  Or for yourself, because you deserve a treat too!   

Chocolate Nutella Cookies Recipe

INGREDIENTS
IMG_8162METHOD
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cream butter in an electric mixer (either in a stand mixer or use a hand one, doesn’t matter) for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and Nutella and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl to make sure its evenly mixed.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating for 30 seconds between each. Add the vanilla and mix for 10 seconds (until mixed evenly).
3. Sift together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda (do not skip this step , sifting is important, particularly with these because it eliminates clumps of cocoa). Mix  dry ingredients into the butter mixture on low speed until fully incorporated, scraping the bottom and sides to ensure even mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts and refrigerate the dough for ten to fifteen minutes.IMG_8164
4 .Spoon tablespoon-sized drops (or larger/smaller depending on your preference…I like things bigger usually…Winking smile lol) of dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on the sheets for a minute or two before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
IMG_8167
5. Eat some before anyone finds them because then they’ll be gone!! Ha! Enjoy!
Yield: Makes 6 dozen (depending on size)
Recipe adapted from: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate_nutella_cookies/
IMG_8169
Is there anything better than yummy cookies and a pretty jar to put them in?!  Nope, there’s not!  So cute and tasty! Smile Hope you bake these, enjoy!  Have any fun recipes to share?  Anyone else bake?  Comment below and let me know!  Also please follow me on Google friend connect (right) if you like my blog, I appreciate it. Smile 
IMG_8172    









                                                                                                                        ♥ Xoxo Gabriella




Labels: , , , , , , , ,