1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Currently Lusting After: M.A.C. Archie’s Girls Makeup

Currently Lusting After: M.A.C. Archie’s Girls Makeup


Ciao dears,
        So, I haven’t bought any new makeup (other than essentials like foundation, concealer, and mascara) in what seems like forever and a day.  Being a poor college student doesn’t allow for as much frivolous spending as I’d like.  I do of course, keep up with the newest collections from my favorite brands, because window shopping (or internet browsing) is still kind of fun.  My favorite makeup brand has always been M.A.C. since I first discovered them while watching makeup tutorials on youtube.  It’s also the nicest fancy brand I could afford.  Anyway, I’m currently lusting after their upcoming collection, Archie’s Girls, based on the famous comic series.  It’s also relevant for the upcoming Valentine’s Day, with lots of hearts and reds/pinks.  I adore anything lovey dovey too. <3  I’ve always loved how M.A.C. launches the cutest themed collections (Disney Villains and Hello Kitty were my favorites!).  So, I thought I’d show you guys the makeup I wish I could have from this particular collection.  I love it all, but I chose my favorites.  Where can a girl find a sugar daddy when she needs one?! (Ha Totally kidding…mostly).  Tell me what you think in the comments please!  Do you wear/like M.A.C.?  Do you like anything from this collection?  If not, what’s your favorite makeup brand?  And girls, are you a Veronica or a Betty? (ha…I like both.  I can be sweet and sexy.) 
Here’s M.A.C.’s cute description of the collection:
Betty and Veronica – the names alone are a vivid four-colour flashback to an era of sweet, comic book innocence. Their eternal love triangle, with all-American freckle-faced Archie, is legendary in its teen tension, tight sweaters and two-toned saddle shoe charm. Girl-next-door blonde Betty vs. vivacious, spoiled rich-girl, brunette Veronica, an epic rivalry, now in two contrasting M•A•C colour collections, packaged in exclusively designed cases. ALL LIMITED EDITION.”
 
        I always love cute displays!
1.) Lipglass in Strawberry Malt
 Makeup Preview, Photos: MAC Archie's Girls Collection - Betty And Veronica 2013
2.) Lipglass in Stay Sweet
 Makeup Preview, Photos: MAC Archie's Girls Collection - Betty And Veronica 2013
3.) Lipstick in Daddy’s Little Girl
4.) Lipstick in Girl Next Door
5.) Pearl Glide Intense Eyeliner in Black Swan (black with gold pearl!)
6.) Nail Lacquer in Pep Pep Pep
7.) Pigment in Black Poodle
Pictures from: BeautyStat.com  (**Check out the rest of the collection on Beautystat or Temptalia (she has color description of everything.)
                                                                                                                   ♥Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,