1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Happy New Year! 2013!

Happy New Year! 2013!


Ciao darlings!,
       I hope you’re all doing well.  I haven’t had much time in the last few months to blog that often.  Student teaching consumed most of my life and my sweet boyfriend Dominick, took up the little free time I had.  But I do plan to get back to blogging more regularly in 2013 because I love to write and I miss talking to those of you who might still read this.  So, for my first post in a while, I think I’ll share my New Year’s resolutions/goals.  I love any excuse to make a list…ha! Smile  I’d love to know what your are too, tell me in the comments please!!!
1.) Lose about 60-70 more pounds.  The entire world’s favorite resolution is weight loss…lol, but I need to get on it too.  (I’ve already lost 80 pounds in the last year!, but I’ve been stuck and busy and not very into it the past few months… I need to get my motivation back!)   
2.) Blog more!!  Hopefully at least once or twice a week, but I’ll try to do more!  Also, I’d like to get more subscribers, maybe that’d help motivate me to find time to blog more too. Smile (Any of you who still follow me and would like to promote my blog or tell people to follow…I wouldn’t mind Winking smile lol!)  I’ll be starting with this goal, this week.  I’ve taken a lot of outfit pictures since like July…ha, so I’ll be posting those, as well as recipes, short stories, maybe an update on my boyfriend and I (because he loves when I mention him here…lol <3) and any other thing I’ve been meaning to post (I have a long list…).
3.) Graduate!  I plan to and will graduate from college this May!  Yay!  I’m the first in my family, so it’s pretty exciting!
4.) Get a job as an elementary school teacher, my lifetime dream, after I graduate!  This spring I’ll be trying my best to apply for and get a job for the fall!  I can’t wait, I love teaching so much!    
5.) Have more fun and time for me!  I feel like everyone I know and pretty much the rest of the world had a time in their life when they were young and having fun, going out on dates, and things like that.  Usually in high school and college that happens, but I’ve always been so super focused on getting A’s and studying and doing everything perfectly…and I was a bit more shy,, so I never had that.  This year, I hope to find some time for me, to have fun, do things I like, and hopefully try new things.  I do happen to have a lovely, adorable, sweet boyfriend to maybe do some things with (hint, hint, dear… Winking smile)
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely holiday season and are excited for the new year! Good luck with your resolutions or goals! Smile  
                                                                                                                       ♥ XOXO Gabriella 
IMG_0150










sparkly sequin dress
ShopStyle

Labels: , , ,