Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby, it’s cold outside

Ciao lovelies!,
        I wish I weren’t so busy with school, I have so many more things I want to post on here…the list is quite long.  I have taken some time to do quite a lot in the last 2 months, but mostly just fashion and food related posts, because they're picture heavy and don’t take too long to do, though they do take up some time.  Those are two of my favorite things, but I have other interests and ideas.  I’ll get to other things eventually, maybe on my spring break in the beginning of March.  Anyway, here’s a cute outfit from last month (getting close to the present! yay!) that I think is the perfect cozy outfit for a cold winter night out, perfect for cuddling. <3  
IMG_9802         IMG_9803
IMG_9807           IMG_9811
IMG_9813          IMG_9816
IMG_9818IMG_9819
IMG_9821
I love when my boyfriend gives me pretty flowers! <3  I love this picture of us too. Smile 
IMG_9822
Skirt: H & M, Sweater: Kohl’s, Leggings & Boots: Avenue, Adorable gloves and Shawl: Macy’s (gift), Necklace: ??? old, Ring: gift, came with nail polish set…lol  
                                                                                                                                  ♥ Xoxo Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)