Friday, February 22, 2013

I Knew You Were Trouble…

Ciao dears,
       This outfit is basic and comfy, but also fun and pretty.  I just wore a bunch of black with a pop of red and fun accessories like my sparkled hat and shiny scarf.  I’ve been posting pretty often on here and I’m still like 2 months behind on my outfits… I’ll be caught up eventually…lol.  At some point, I need to get to posting all the recipes and short stories and beauty/makeup related things, and other random stuff on my “things to blog about” list…when school and life aren’t so busy, or when I take a break.  Talk to you all soon.  
IMG_0069        IMG_0072
IMG_0076         IMG_0079
IMG_0083          IMG_0084
IMG_0088               IMG_0089
Top, Scarf, & Hat: Forever 21, Skirt: DEB, Boots: Avenue, Tights:
Title from: Taylor Swift’s “I knew you were trouble” 
                                           
                                                                                                                        ♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella


5 comments:

  1. I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.



    Take a look at my web site Bruno Mars - Moonshine (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your
    excellent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!


    Here is my homepage: The web’s premiere DJ community
    my website :: The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're
    stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and
    you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to
    read much more from you. This is really a great web site.


    Also visit my site - The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all vital
    infos. I'd like to see more posts like this .

    My webpage Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all mates about this post, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)