Monday, February 4, 2013

Painted Lady Crying There on the Side

Ciao dears!,
        Hope you’re all having a lovely first week of February.  Valentine’s day is coming soon! <3  I have a bunch of posts themed around that I plan to do next week. Smile  Anyway, these are a few more teacher/business outfits.  I love the polka dots, pink lace, and white lace…lots of pretty feminine accents. Which is your favorite?  I think the last is my favorite, even though I’m wearing pants! Ha!  I’m aware, sometimes pants are nice end even feminine.  I just usually prefer skirts and dresses.
1.) Pink Lace & Polka Dots   
        IMG_9603          IMG_9604          IMG_9605           IMG_9606IMG_9608
Dress: Jessica London, Tights: Target, Blazer & Necklace: Forever 21, Belt: H & M, Flats: ?? Cheap shoe store in the mall, I think
2.) Black and Blue w/Purple
IMG_9611          IMG_9615
IMG_9618
Dress: Torrid, Tights & Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes, Alloy.com, Belt: NYC & Co.
3.) Ladylike in Pants w/ Lace
IMG_9653            IMG_9654IMG_9655          IMG_9656IMG_9657  
           IMG_9658IMG_9659
Pants: NYC & Co., Tank top, Lace Sweater, & Bracelets: Forever 21 Heels: KMart
Title: from Alexz Johnson’s “LA Made Me”
                                                                                                     ♥ Xoxo Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)