Sunday, February 24, 2013

Who taught that voodoo that you do?

Ciao people!,
        So, this outfit is a result of me not wanting to get overly dressed up to go to work so I could be comfy, while still wanting tome sparkle and interesting aspects to my outfit.  I went with an all neutral brown color palette.  This shirt is a kinda baggy sweatshirt but with sparkles on the sleeves!  I wore my cheetah print jeggings to match and add a fun print.  That’s all for now!  I’m saving overly wordy posts for later, when I’m inspired or want to share a short story.  I must get on that eventually…not enough time in the day. 
IMG_0372             IMG_0373
IMG_0374                IMG_0376
IMG_0377               IMG_0378
IMG_0379              IMG_0380
IMG_0381          IMG_0382
IMG_0383             IMG_0384IMG_0385
        IMG_0388            IMG_0389
IMG_0390
Title: from Alexz Johnson’s “Voodoo”
                                                                                                                          ♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella

6 comments:

  1. I simply needed to thank you so much yet again. I'm not certain the things I would've gone through in the absence of the type of
    tips revealed by you over this theme. It was an absolute fearsome dilemma in my view,
    however , noticing a new specialized technique you managed it made
    me to leap with fulfillment. I am just happy for this advice and in addition hope you are aware of a powerful
    job you happen to be putting in training other individuals through your webpage.

    Most likely you have never got to know all of us.

    Feel free to visit my web blog; best gps running watch reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Review my web page - best home remedies for yeast infections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give
    something back and aid others like you helped me.

    my blog post - gopro hd motorsports Hero 1080P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have taken notice that in old digital cameras, specialized detectors help to concentrate automatically.
    Those sensors of some cameras change in in the area of
    contrast, while others start using a beam associated with infra-red (IR) light, particularly in low lumination.
    Higher specs cameras occasionally use a combination
    of both models and probably have Face Priority AF where the photographic camera can 'See' some sort of face and concentrate only upon
    that. Many thanks for sharing your notions on this site.


    my site gopro hero3 black edition camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife and i got very glad when Emmanuel managed to round
    up his inquiry via the precious recommendations he acquired from your very own
    blog. It's not at all simplistic to simply be giving away tips and tricks which usually people may have been making money from. And we discover we have the website owner to appreciate for this. The most important illustrations you've made, the easy
    blog navigation, the relationships you make it easier to instill -
    it's got mostly awesome, and it is making our son in addition to our family feel that the article is cool, which is extremely pressing. Thank you for all the pieces!

    My website; best Gps running watch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    My blog :: how to pass a hair drug test

    ReplyDelete

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)