Monday, February 18, 2013

Work Party Chic

Ciao dears!
        I’m super busy this week.  I have two midterms, a huge test I have to pass to be a teacher (Praxis), a bunch of reading to do, and a few papers due…ahh!  So much work, so not so much time to blog, maybe this weekend.  Here’s an outfit I wore to my work Christmas party.  I love that dress, it’s sparkly!  Have a great week dears!  Comment below if  you’d like!
IMG_9713             IMG_9714
IMG_9716            IMG_9719 
IMG_9723             IMG_9726
IMG_9733
Dress: Forever 21, Tights: Target, Sweater: Marshall’s, Necklace: H&M, Bracelet: Forever 21
                                                                                                                     ♥  Xoxo Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)