Wednesday, February 6, 2013

“You look like bad news, I gotta have you!”

Ciao everyone!,
        The first two outfits are “teacher outfits” and the last is a pretty casual weekend one.  I’m wearing two different black blazers in the first 2 outfits.  I love them; black blazers are the perfect thing to match with all of your professional clothes as well as to dress up a pair of jeans for a casual look.  I have about 5 variations of them, that I’ve wore quite often so far.  Let me know what you think the the comments please.   Enjoy!
1.) Peacock Pretty  
IMG_9664        IMG_9665
Skirt:  Target, Top & Blazer: Fashion Bug, Tights: Forever 21, Flats: Kohl’s
2.) Uniform: Dress + Black Blazer
I must’ve been very happy on this day, I’m unusually smiley in some of these pictures. Smile
IMG_9668         IMG_9669IMG_9670           IMG_9671
IMG_9672           IMG_9673IMG_9674    IMG_9675
Dress & Blazer: Forever 21, Tights: Target, Wedges: Alloy.com
3.) Silver Jeans!
IMG_9704          IMG_9707IMG_9709          IMG_9711
Jeans: Old Navy, Top: Fashion Bug, Booties: Avenue, Necklace: ?? it’s old
Title: from Taylor Swift’s “22”
                                                                                                                            ♥Xoxo Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)