1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Hi! E.L.F Cosmetics Model Contest…Vote for me please!?

Hi! E.L.F Cosmetics Model Contest…Vote for me please!?

Ciao dears!
     I was doing so well with posting so often for about two months…and now I’m on spring break and wanted to have a little fun for a couple days.  My boyfriend took me to the Borgata in Atlantic City for a day/night and we saw a comedy show.  It was super fun. Smile  I have a few days left and now I have to get some school work done before it’s over and prepare for the rest of the semester and apply for jobs and a graduate school master’s program and scholarships/financial aid…etc.  I’m always super busy, aren’t I?   Anyway I’ll try to post some more stuff as soon as I can.  
        Can you guys/girls do me a little favor please?  Go here: http://www.exploremodeling.com/Casting/elfCosmetics2013/84710/Gabriella_Cozza.aspx and vote for me to win this modeling contest for e.l.f cosmetics.  I don’t really think I’ll win but I thought it’d be fun to enter and try anyway.  lol.  I’d appreciate it if you can. Smile
                               
                                                                                                                                     ♥ ♥ Xoxo Gabriella
  IMG_0658 Here’s a sneak preview of an upcoming fashion post. Winking smile

Labels: , , ,