1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Jean Jacket Rule Breaker! My Number One Fashion Rule!

Jean Jacket Rule Breaker! My Number One Fashion Rule!

Ciao lovelies!,
        Jean jackets are a great piece for in between seasons when it’s not too cold, but sometimes a bit chilly: Spring and Fall.  I wore this jean jacket with cute details like poofy shoulders quite a few times this past spring/early summer.  It’s a favorite of mine.  I’ll probably bring it out a few times this Fall as well.  I bought it in Lane Bryant a while ago (2 years maybe?) even though I don’t shop there anymore (because I don’t need to…yay weight loss! lol).  It was on sale and I just got the smallest size they carry (it’s a plus size store).  Anyway, 2 of these outfits are a bit too similar for me: the first and second ones.  Although I did change my shoes, top, accessories, and wore my hair differently.  I have an important fashion rule (or crazy obsession, as some people think..lol) that I like to follow 99% of the time.  I try not to ever wear the same EXACT thing twice.  Now I don’t mean I never wear the same dress or top or anything twice…that’s silly.  What I mean is that I never wear the same or too similar of an outfit twice.  So I’ll wear a dress with a different sweater, tights, or jacket, or wear the same top with a different bottom, or add different accessories, etc.  I never want one outfit to look identical or too similar to another one.  I love fashion so it’s mostly because I like to play with different looks and have fun getting dressed.  Plus, I don’t want to be photographed (by myself…ha!) or seen in the same outfit twice.  What is your most important fashion rule?  I’d love to know!  Do you ever break that rule?  Comment please! Smile   
1.) Off-Duty Ballerina in the City
This outfit for some reason reminds me of a ballerina..but not in the tutu, frilly skirt way.  Probably because of the ballerina-type bun, bow, and nude shoes, reminiscent of ballet shoes,but with a giant heel. 
IMG_1502IMG_1504IMG_1506
IMG_1507     IMG_1509     IMG_1510
IMG_1513                                      IMG_1516
IMG_1518                                            IMG_1519
IMG_1523
                              IMG_1524

IMG_1526                   IMG_1528
Jeans: Target, Top: Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s (Her line always has the cutest stuff!), Jacket: Lane Bryant, Heels, Headband, & Earrings: Forever 21 
2.) Basic…but Not Really
This is technically just jeans, a tank top, a jean jacket, and wedges.  It’s a fun outfit though because of the pretty/crazy prints and colors.  I’m generally not a basic kind of girl..if you haven’t noticed. Winking smile 
IMG_1530                                   IMG_1531
IMG_1532
                                         IMG_1537
IMG_1539
IMG_1540
IMG_1542
I adore these super fun shoes!! Smile
IMG_1543
Jeans: Target, Top: Dots, Jacket: Lane Bryant, Wedges: Shoe store in a local mall (can’t remember the name), Necklace: Forever 21
3.) Date Night: Crop Top & High-Waisted Skirt
IMG_1568                          IMG_1569
IMG_1571
            IMG_1573
IMG_1575
IMG_1576













 



IMG_1580
IMG_1583IMG_1588IMG_1591                               IMG_1579

Skirt: Marshall’s, Crop top: Charlotte Russe, Heels: Kohl’s, Bracelet: White House Black Market (gift), Earrings: Forever 21
Happy September everyone!  I’m trying to post at least once a day this month!! Wish me luck and follow me for updates (on Google Plus, Bloglovin, Email, Facebook, and/or Twitter! All on the right!)! 
                                                                                                                    ♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,