1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Smores Cookie Bars!

Smores Cookie Bars!

IMG_2494
Ciao sweeties!,
        Do you ever have a craving for something sweet (always…) and chocolates and gooey?  One day this summer I had that feeling and had been wanting to try a Smore’s Cookie Bar recipe since it seemed relatively quick and easy.  Sometimes I’m in the mood for crazy time consuming elaborate desserts and then other days I just want something quick and easy.  This is like a combination of a thick chocolate chip cookie and smore’s.  It’s gooey, tasty, and a perfect little snack for any time of year.  Kids would love this as well.  I wasn’t too creative with this since, as I said, it was just a quick, satisfy my sweet tooth kind of thing, so I just used this recipe: http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/2013/03/smores-cookie-bars/, that I found when searching for a smores dessert.  I love the name of the website for obvious reasons...yay chocolate! I should check out more recipes on there…
       Anyway, here’s just a couple more pictures of my tasty creation.  Try this out next time you’re craving a sweet snack.
IMG_2495
IMG_2496             
                                                                                                                           ♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,