Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Strawberry Hand Pies!

Ciao dearies,
        Have you ever been in the mood for pie, but not in the mood for fussing with pie dough for too long or making a pretty lattice top?  While I do like making a pretty pie now and then, this little recipe from came in handy (ha ha!) for satisfying my pie craving with a little less effort.  I made these for a picnic for my boyfriend and I this past June. He seemed to like them as well (Didn’t you Dominick?).  The dough was crispy and flaky and the strawberry filling inside is sweet and yummy! Smile I could have made a bit more effort to make them prettier or sealed them a bit better so so much filling didn’t leak out, but they were still tasty.  Try these the next time your in the mood for pie. Smile 
                                                                                                       ♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here! I'd love to know what you have to say. :)