This is a quick and easy dessert recipe perfect for any season, but even better in the spring/summer with super ripe fruit! Do you like cobbler? It’s so easy to make and tastes so sweet and delicious. Hope you’re all having a great day! Don’t forget to follow the blog through any of the methods on the right hand side!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh peach slices
- 2 1/2 cups fresh apricot slices
- Ground cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- Melt the butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter but do not stir.
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach and apricot slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (again, do not stir). Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg.
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. You can serve this cobbler warm or cool. I prefer it right out of the oven…mmm! Whipped cream on top or ice cream is amazing as well.
* Recipe adapted from: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/easy-peach-cobbler-10000000257827/
♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella