1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: Principessa Dress Up Time! Part 2!

Principessa Dress Up Time! Part 2!

IMG_2916

Ciao lovelies!,

        I’m back with the second post in my dress up series!  I hope you enjoy these, I certainly had fun with it.  Check out the first post featuring a lot of pink and tutus, here.  Don’t forget to follow my blog through any of the links on the right and let me know what you think in the comments please.  I love hearing from readers and checking out your blogs as well (if you have them, if not we can still chat!)

 

1.) Gypsy Princess

IMG_3070

IMG_3060            IMG_3062

 

IMG_3066

IMG_3067

 

IMG_3069

 

IMG_3072    IMG_3076

 

IMG_3077        IMG_3083

Here’s my handsome boyfriend, Dominick.  He came over so I told him he should jump in some pictures!

IMG_3086         IMG_3088

IMG_3089 IMG_3095IMG_3096

IMG_3109                IMG_3110IMG_3111                   IMG_3113IMG_3119                IMG_3122IMG_3126              IMG_3127IMG_3129

IMG_3135 IMG_3137IMG_3152 IMG_3155

IMG_3161

IMG_3163

 

IMG_3164

IMG_3167

 

IMG_3168

IMG_3171

 

IMG_3173

IMG_3175

 

IMG_3176

IMG_3177

Tutu skirt: http://www.pettiskirtstyle.com/teen-adultpettiskirts.htm, Crop top: JC Penny, Necklace & Bangle Bracelets: Forever 21, Crown: Party City, Heels: Torrid

 

2.) Pretty 1950’s Housewife & Her Sweetie

        I invited my sweetie over to participate in this little part of my dress up time/photo-shoot.  Of course, he agrees and wore his nice suit for me. Smile  I love a man in a suit! 

IMG_3180   IMG_3181

 

IMG_3182  IMG_3183

 

IMG_3184        IMG_3187

 

IMG_3189            IMG_3192

 

IMG_3196 IMG_3198

 

IMG_3200    IMG_3201

 

IMG_3202

IMG_3204

 

IMG_3205          IMG_3207

 

IMG_3208    IMG_3209

 

IMG_3210            IMG_3211

 

IMG_3213        IMG_3215

 

IMG_3217             IMG_3218

 

IMG_3221

IMG_3227

 

IMG_3228

Dress & Yellow Petticoat: unique-vintage.com, Heels: Easy Pickens, Necklace & Bracelet: Forever 21

 

                                                                                                      ♥♥ Xoxo Gabriella

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,