1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Principessa Gabriella: A Boy Rant...Where is My Prince Charming?

A Boy Rant...Where is My Prince Charming?



Ciao darlings!,


     I've spent most of the weekend so far doing homework (what else is new) but I need a break and I can't concentrate anymore, so I figured I'd write a blog post.  What did you guys do this weekend? I'm sure it was more exciting than mine, ha!  Oh, I did take a break on Thursday night and went to the midnight premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, which was so freaking adorable, in my opinion.  I adore Edward Cullen ♥.  Anyway, I hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to go on a little rant about boys/guys again...sorry, it's bugging me.
  
     So, I have a question/problem:


     Why is it that the only guys that seem to be interested in me are either 1.) Cute/Sweet & Really Far Away (distant state/country), 2.) Significantly/Much Older Than Me, 3.) Online (Facebook, etc.) and Possibly Creepy, or some combination of those three???     


     Are there really not any nice guys who like curvier girls that don't live in freaking Narnia (lol!) and are relatively close to my age?  I quit... I'd say I'm going to become a nun...but I couldn't deal with the dress code and rules...lol!  So maybe I'll do the opposite and become a whore...lol!  (just kidding, of course!)  I realize I'm not a Barbie doll, but I'm a nice girl, I promise (hehe!), and I'm pretty damn cute & sexy (hopefully that doesn't sound too conceited).  


(Random picture...because I like it and to balance out all the text!)
     I've been talking to this one guy who messaged me on Facebook for the past few weeks.  When I asked him why he friend requested me and if I knew him (because I usually don't accept people I don't know....apparently I've just lost my mind lately, lol), he said something like "I'm simply an admirer from afar and was particularly entranced by your beauty."  That's either really sweet or really creepy....a little of both? I don't know, whatever.  He doesn't seem to be a creeper though.  He's a high school English teacher, is really cute and sweet.  We've been randomly chatting online for a couple weeks.  He's asked about my love life, and has called me things like beautiful, my sweet, hot stuff (lol!), etc., and has said goodbye writing xoxo.  Anyway, I think it's safe to say he's being flirty...right??  Not that it even matters because he lives in a distant state (shocker!) and is 27 (7 years older than me)...which I guess isn't that much of a difference, is it?  It doesn't matter anyway, I don't like him like I do that other guy. :(  


     I should probably forget about that whole thing, but it was a nice distraction from obsessing over that boy I told you guys about before (herehere).  Speaking of him...totally not over that whole crush on him!  I have issues, I know!  I saw him in a hallway somewhere the other day and kind of did a double take (because I wanted to make sure it was him and I wasn't imagining it...lol!) and then I proceeded to walk quickly in the opposite direction.  He probably thinks I'm a lunatic already and I didn't want to make it worse by standing there, staring.  I rarely see him in real life anymore, mostly on Facebook...lol, my life is so strange.  Of course, the one guy I like that exists in real life, is close to my age, and lives within a reasonable distance, wants nothing whatsoever to do with me....even though he was the one who made the effort to find me on Facebook after we didn't have classes together anymore.   Ya, that's just awesome.  I hate him for making me love him...(ya know because it's totally his fault, lol!)  :(       
   
      A certain Taylor Swift quote comes to mind:

♥ I want this, that's all:
 

I'm done with it all...I'll just keep on ignoring things and pretending everything's just
peachy, for now.  I probably shouldn't write blog posts in the middle of the night when I'm tired and annoyed with life, but too bad, I feel like it.  Comment below if you'd like (answer some of my silly questions!) and follow my blog on Google Friend Connect (on the right)!  That whole thing was probably TMI, but oh well... Love you guys so much for reading/commenting!  :)



                                                                                                                    Xoxo Gabriella  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,